CREATIVE INSIGHT JOURNEY OVERVIEW
The Creative Insight Journey is a proven, state-of-the-art methodology based on the Stanford University Master’s Degree Course Creativity in Business, which has revolutionized the art of success.
Whether you are in the middle of a job transition, a life transition, or simply stuck in one area of your life, this course is filled with practical tools and powerful techniques that will ignite self-discovery, awaken personal insight, and empower you to step fully into the life you desire!
Why Take The Creative Insight Journey?
- You will identify and awaken your creative passions and authentic purpose in life
- You will learn the basic principles of Quantum Physics to create unlimited possibilities for yourself
- You will discover how to silence your inner critic and get out of your own way
- You will increase your self-confidence and cultivate your intuition
- You will create a new relationship with time…one that eliminates stress
- You will develop powerful listening and communication skills
- You will bring newfound peace, balance, and clarity into your life
Join the thousands of others who have shifted from where they were to where they wanted to be!
The Creativity Insight Journey is a process for tapping into your full creative potential to create breakthrough results on a personal or professional challenge or goal. This creativity and mindfulness program was developed by Michael Ray and based on proven methods from his work at Stanford University where the program was said to be the most transformational course ever to be taught at Stanford.
This program is designed to get you from where you are to where you want to be. The program will cover one topic per week for a period of 8 weeks. You will learn and apply the 8 lessons of the Stanford Creativity course by working with me, you will be guided on the journey of developing a vision and plan around your goals and challenges, and then applying the powerful Creative Insight tools to make your vision a reality.
Most of the learning in this program does not require dedicated time, but rather attention and practice to integrate new ideas into your day-to-day activities. This is not something separate from your personal and professional day-to-day, but rather a much more powerful way to go about your day-to-day.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND THEMES
The first 4 weeks are spent on building a foundation in essential tools for creativity:
- Week 1: Faith in Your Own Creativity
- Week 2: Absence of Judgment
- Week 3: Mindfulness
- Week 4: Powerful Questions
The next 4 weeks are spent on going more deeply into the tools as you apply them to four general work/life challenges:
- Week 5: Purpose and Vision
- Week 6: Time and Stress
- Week 7: Relationships
- Week 8: Prosperity and Bringing Your Creativity into your world
In addition to the specific weekly topics, the program is organized around two themes:
- Discovering yourself, your creative resources and your highest potential
- Applying the creativity and mindfulness lessons to make significant progress on a challenge or goal
Finally, the program culminates with a powerful last class that has you tap into your greatest creative resources.