CREATIVE INSIGHT JOURNEY OVERVIEW
The Creative Insight Journey is a proven, state-of-the-art methodology based on the Stanford University Master’s Degree Course Creativity in Business, which has revolutionized the art of success.
Whether you are in the middle of a job transition, a life transition, or simply stuck in one area of your life, this course is filled with practical tools and powerful techniques that will ignite self-discovery, awaken personal insight, and empower you to step fully into the life you desire!
Why Take The Creative Insight Journey?
- You will identify and awaken your creative passions and authentic purpose in life
- You will learn the basic principles of Quantum Physics to create unlimited possibilities for yourself
- You will discover how to silence your inner critic and get out of your own way
- You will increase your self-confidence and cultivate your intuition
- You will create a new relationship with time…one that eliminates stress
- You will develop powerful listening and communication skills
- You will bring newfound peace, balance, and clarity into your life
Join the thousands of others who have shifted from where they were to where they wanted to be!
The Creativity Insight Journey is a process for tapping into your full creative potential to create breakthrough results on a personal or professional challenge or goal. This creativity and mindfulness program was developed by Michael Ray and based on proven methods from his work at Stanford University where the program was said to be the most transformational course ever to be taught at Stanford.
This program is designed to get you from where you are to where you want to be. The program will cover one topic per week for a period of 8 weeks. You will learn and apply the 8 lessons of the Stanford Creativity course by working with me, you will be guided on the journey of developing a vision and plan around your goals and challenges, and then applying the powerful Creative Insight tools to make your vision a reality.
Most of the learning in this program does not require dedicated time, but rather attention and practice to integrate new ideas into your day-to-day activities. This is not something separate from your personal and professional day-to-day, but rather a much more powerful way to go about your day-to-day.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND THEMES
• Week 1: Faith in Your Own Creativity
Learn the Creative Process & how to let go of expectations yet still hold onto our intentions for manifesting our dreams
• Week 2: Absence of Judgment
Overcome Self Limiting Belief Systems that are blocking you from your true potential and highest self. By eliminating the negative self-criticism and judgment, you’ll be able to see new opportunities where you didn’t think they existed before.
• Week 3: Living in the Now
Learn more Mindfulness tools to overcome fear, anxiety, and STOP obsessive thinking. Learn to be deeply present in your relationships and your life
• Week 4: The Power of Your Intuition
Learn how to cultivate your intuition so that when you are @ a crossroads you don’t need to take the life poll. Stop the flip flopping, excuses, over thinking and storytelling.
• Week 5: Life Purpose & Vision
Tools to discover your life’s purpose-or create your next vision by connecting to what truly fulfils you and brings you authentic happiness and joy.
• Week 6: Time & Stress
Create a new relationship with time that decreases your stress and allows you the freedom to achieve what you want. Get clear on what’s causing you stress and how to manage it more effectively.
· Week 7: Relationships
Deepen Relationships by reframing challenging ones. Tapping into who and what makes you feel heavy or light? Learning how to let go of all the people, places and things that no longer serve you.
• Week 8: Money Mindset
Create a new relationship with money so that the abundance you deserve can flow in. Learn how to replace thoughts of worry and scarcity with gratitude.
In addition to the specific weekly topics, the program is organized around 2 themes:
1. Discovering yourself, your creative resources and your highest potential
2. Applying the creativity and mindfulness lessons to make significant progress on a challenge or goal
Finally, the program culminates with a powerful last class that has you tap into your greatest creative resources.